Ram,
My friend A. B (included in CC) is an IITM alumunus, Class of 2006 from Naval Arch He is also a staunch liberalist and deeply believes in personal freedom and hence he also hates the concept of Aadhar, which is not only a wastage of public funds but is also a complete violation of personal freedom. In a worse case scenario, things like Aadhar are liable to be misused by certain powerful individuals and might lead to translation of India into a complete Totalitarian state.
As a next step, I would like to understand what all options do we have in our hands as I am sure discussing it in our groups is not good enough.
I assume most of the IITians would anyway have a vision big enough to see the pitfalls in the concept of Aadhar and would agree with what we are saying.
Regards,
Gajendra Sidana, IITM